“Your Dharma is not so much about what you do, but how you do it.”
You were born with a purpose and this life is about figuring out what it is. Join best-selling author and top-ranked podcast host Sahara Rose to discover your dharma and the big reason why you are here through the Vedic lens. After this episode, you’ll walk away with a clearer sense of your sacred mission on this planet and what to focus on next to bring it to reality.
Listen out for:
- Sahara Rose’s personal story.
- The definition of Dharma.
- What a Dosha in Ayurveda is.
- How to utilize your chakras.
- Get your own copy of Sahara’s book here 👉 https://iamsahararose.com/dharma
- Learn how to Ignite Your Extraordinary Life by Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/extraordinary
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Sahara Rose
Sahara Rose is an Author and wellness personality who rose to fame after publishing the ‘The Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda.’ Deepak Chopra called her “…a leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift.” She was teaching health and sanitation in the slums of India when she discovered Ayurveda. She hosts a podcast called the Highest Self Podcast; which was listed as one of the Top 7 Podcasts ever by Yoga Journal.