“Launching a new company is like climbing a mountain…but launching a new category is like climbing Everest.”
Ever thought about launching a product in a market you have no idea about? It sounds scary, doesn’t it? There are so many factors you need to keep in mind and so many new connections you need to make. But don’t get cold feet–because as an entrepreneur you actually have the upper hand. Successful accidental entrepreneur, Kara Goldin, is here to show you why.
Listen out for:
- Kara’s personal journey.
- The golden ticket for entrepreneurs.
- How to launch your product in a new market.
- The key to becoming more confident in your business.
- Find out more about Kara Goldin here 👉 https://karagoldin.com/undaunted
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Self-Confidence: How to Cure the Biggest Disease Affecting Humanity
- What Is Confidence Really About? A Guide to Rapid Empowerment
- Is Low Self-Esteem Affecting Your Productivity?
About Kara Goldin
Kara Goldin is a thought leader and a successful entrepreneur. She is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., best known for its award-winning Hint® water, the leading unsweetened flavored water. She has been named one of InStyle’s Badass 50, Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fortune’s Most Innovative Women in Food & Drink, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year for Northern California. The Huffington Post listed her as one of six disruptors in business, alongside Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg. In Kara’s first book, Undaunted, she shares real stories about her own fears and doubts, the challenges she encountered, and what she did to overcome them to eventually build a great business and a life she loves.