“Success and happiness are not just accidents. They are created by certain ways of thinking and acting.”
In this episode, our speaker, Paul McKenna explains the different happiness and emotional states. He also demonstrates the hypnosis practices we can use to scientifically increase our levels of confidence and inner joy that will eventually contribute to success in life.
Listen out for:
- The definition of success and happiness.
- Demonstration of the moment of emotional intensity.
- Three different postures to increase people’s confidence.
- The key to overcoming stress and post-traumatic stress.
- The 80/20 rule.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Learn how to master your emotional states with cutting-edge hypnosis, NLP, and psychosensory techniques in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Paul McKenna. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_bliss
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Self-Confidence: How to Cure the Biggest Disease Affecting Humanity
- What Is Confidence Really About? A Guide to Rapid Empowerment
- Is Low Self-Esteem Affecting Your Productivity?
About Paul McKenna
Paul McKenna, PhD., is a widely recognized international bestselling author whose books have sold over 10 million copies and been translated into 32 languages. He is celebrated for his extraordinary ability to ignite dramatic changes in people’s behaviors and lives, through tools and techniques rooted in fields like hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Paul’s long list of clients includes high-profile entrepreneurs, professionals, and celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres, David Bowie, Roger Daltrey, Daryl Hannah, and James Corden. McKenna has been long sought-after for his one-on-one hypnotherapy sessions, and is recognized by The Times of London as one of “the world’s most important modern self-help gurus”. He currently holds the title of the United Kingdom’s most successful non-fiction author.