Sometimes it’s not about what you do, it’s about how you feel about it.
In this Superhumans at Work Podcast, Jason Campbell is joined by Gary Coxe, an internationally acclaimed speaker who has helped thousands regain control over their lives and businesses. Prepare for a grounding, gritty conversation with Gary on how to remove pain from your ‘emotional hard drive’ in order to step into financial and entrepreneurial success.
Listen out for:
- How to land some emotional certainty in uncertain times.
- How to start cleaning out your ‘Emotional Hard Drive’.
- Distinguishing which emotions don’t support your success goals and what to do with them.
- Ignoring vs. Rewarding Emotions.
- The Power of Putting Pen to Paper when it comes to goal-setting.
Like this episode?
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter and share it with your friends!
Want to bring in ideas from Mindvalley into your company? Reach out to us: www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Check out Gary’s website https://garycoxe.com/ to learn more about Gary’s work and to claim your FREE eBook “17 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Fail”.
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- What Are Interpersonal Skills and Why Are They So Important?
- The Importance of Personal Responsibility to Success in Life
- The Ultimate Guide to the Law of Attraction — For Beginners
About Gary Coxe
Gary Coxe is a world renowned Business and Life Strategist, Bestselling Author, Transformation Expert, and Aviation Enthusiast.
Gary has helped thousands to break through their self-imposed limitations. He and his work have been featured on numerous programs including: The View, Inside Edition, The Nate Berkus Show; and you may have seen him recently, as a regular, on Dr. Phil’s show, The Doctors.
Gary believes that most of us need to address what’s stuck in our ‘emotional hard drive’. He states that only once we get out of our own way can we move forward fiercely and take massive action towards our goals and dreams.