Feeling stressed? Tap it away.
Tapping expert, wellness activist and motivational speaker, Jennifer Partridge, shares how Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) – a blend of Chinese medicine and modern psychology – can be used to heal deep trauma as well as day-to-day stress.
With love, empathy and charisma, Jennifer gently guides us through a 20-minute EFT session (also known as tapping) and helps bring the unconscious emotions we’ve been harboring deep inside the body causing us dis-ease to the surface, and, let them go.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What tapping looks like and how we can do it to ourselves
- Why we shouldn’t get too caught up with the actual technique
- How emotions can be trapped in specific meridians in the body
- How long a tapping session usually is to experience huge breakthroughs
- A 20-minute guided tapping session by Jennifer herself (you’ll feel so much better after this – we guarantee!)
Emotion wants to come out, and tapping is a safe container for the energy to release.— Jennifer Partridge
Jennifer’s warm spirit and playful, soulful energy are exactly what you’ve been looking for today.
Tune in to this episode now and learn how to tap your stress away.
Watch Jennifer’s tapping exercise here:
Resources and Mentions:
- Dream Awake: A Practical Guide to Authentic Living by Jennifer Partridge
- The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe by Michael Schmicker
- View Jennifer’s tapping exercise on the Mindvalley YouTube channel
Connect with Jennifer:
As inspired as us? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- Feeling Empathetic – The Life Of An Emotional Sponge
- Each Level Of Consciousness – What You Need To Know About Your Potential
- 7 Ways To Strengthen Your “Spidey Sense” Superpowers
What did you think of this energy healing exercise with Jennifer?
Let us know in your review!