Craft your life through Healing
We have to change the way we think about the purpose of what we’re doing in order to address the problem.
In this interview, we hear from Renaissance man, tai-chi practitioner, and innovator of organizational development, Michael Gelb, on what we, as individuals, can do to contribute to healing the crisis the world’s in.
Michael explains how it first starts with an evolution of consciousness by consciously crafting a healing purpose for our life, our work, and our career. He breaks down the principles of H.E.A.L.I.N.G. and how we can use them to transform our work, relationships and all aspects of our lives to create a ripple effect and be of benefit for the world as a whole.
Express concern for the safety and welfare of other people and think creatively on how you can meet their needs.
— Michael Gelb
In this episode, you’ll discover
- Regenerative capitalism and why we need to be committed to not doing any harm
- The parable of the pothole and what we can learn from changing our perspective
- Why being kind to others in our small actions can go farther than we think
- Why it’s critical to choose from a place of love and care, rather than fear and greed
- Why it’s essential to be committed to the path of growth and service
Crisis create opportunity.
Learn how you can create an incredible impact in the world today through your seemingly simple everyday interactions. Tune into Michael today.
Resources and Mentions:
- The Healing Organization by Michael Gelb
- How to Think Like Leonardo Divinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day by Michael Gelb
- Juggling Your Way to Success by Learning to Love Your Mistakes by Michael Gleb
- Mindvalley Mentoring for Business
- John Ratcliffe
- The Dalai Lama
Connect with Michael:
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy!
- Why Intuition Training Will Transform The Workplace
- Discover How Modern-Day ‘Yoda’ Is Enlightening Workplaces Of The World
- How To Create The Best Organizational Environment
What was your favorite part of the interview?
Let us know in your review!