“There is no such a thing as the person who has figured it all out.”
The main question people ask before committing to a marriage or relationship is, “What is love?” And in this episode, Esther Perel, celebrity therapist, and relationship expert informs us that couples who continue to maintain intimacy throughout their relationship report higher relationship satisfaction compared to couples who keep things the same. Get ready to find out how to achieve contentment in your relationship.
Listen out for:
- How Esther helps couples solve their intimacy issues.
- Different aspects of sexuality.
- What a good relationship means.
- Esther’s definition of success.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Esther Perel
New York Times bestselling author Esther Perel is recognized as one of today’s most insightful and original voices on modern relationships. As a psychotherapist, she has helmed a therapy practice in New York City for more than 35 years, and she serves as an organizational consultant for Fortune 500 companies around the world. Fluent in nine languages, Perel’s celebrated TED Talks have garnered more than 30 million views and her bestselling books have been translated into nearly 30 languages. She is an executive producer and host of the award-winning podcast Where Should We Begin? Her newest podcast, How’s Work? focuses on workplace dynamics.