“A pitch is just trying to convey your information to their understanding. The problem is, transforming that knowledge into someone else’s understanding is a very difficult process that doesn’t happen instantly.”
Regardless of your industry, you need to pitch your ideas, products, and/or business. Most people absolutely fail at this. They make long presentations that are ineffective at getting the decision-makers interested. Join Brant Pinvidic as he shares with Jason Marc Campbell how you can make effective pitches and presentations in 3 minutes or less, and why that is the most successful strategy to get a YES!.
Listen out for:
- The biggest mistake people make when they pitch.
- How Brant found this technique by “accident”, yet worked over and over again.
- The 4 big questions everyone who listens wants answers to.
- Breakdown of the 3 ways the mind processes information.
- How to use this pitching technique in technical fields like medicine.
- Get a copy of Brant’s New Book here 👉 https://www.brantpinvidic.com/3-minute-rule
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About Brant Pinvidic
Brant Pinvidic is an award-winning film director, veteran television producer, and the founder and CEO of INvelop Entertainment. Prior to launching INvelop, Brant has sold more than three hundred TV shows and movies, and helmed one of the largest production companies in the world with smash hits like The Biggest Loser, Master Chef, Extreme Makeover, and Bar Rescue. In his #1 Bestselling book, the 3-Minute Rule, Brant details his simple, straightforward system that’s helped hundreds – from Fortune 100 CEOs to PTA presidents – use top-level Hollywood storytelling techniques to simplify their messages and pitch their business, product, or service in 3 minutes or less.