“There are no bad industries, just bad leadership.”
Most businesses aren’t gonna make it. But if you’re one of the many passionate entrepreneurs dreaming of moving from ‘starting-up’ to ‘scaling-up’…you’ve come to the right place. Our guest, Verne Harnish is here to lend a hand in helping your business and workforce thrive. Commonly known as the ‘Growth Guy’, and founder of the Young Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Verne certainly knows where it’s at when it comes to business. He is here to help you not to be a part of the 76% of businesses that fail!
Listen out for:
- The 3 fundamental Rockefeller habits.
- The 4 practical, agile, scaleup ideas that you can use now.
- The 7 critical principles of a winning business strategy.
- The theory of constraints.
- Find out more about what Verne Harnish does here 👉 https://scalingup.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Verne Harnish
Verne Harnish is a world-leading expert, speaker, author, and entrepreneur in the field of business growth. As part of his personal mission to support entrepreneurs, he co-founded Growth Institute, a premier online training company that has helped mid-market companies in over 50 countries learn and implement the latest business methodologies. He also founded the world-renown Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) and chaired for 15 years. Verne is also the Founder and CEO of Scaling Up, a global executive education and coaching company with over 180 partners on six continents.