Discover how the magic of journaling goes beyond pen and paper
A journal is more than a place for your personal thoughts. It can help you frame your questions and motivate you to envision your future. With just a few pens and some quality paper, you’ll be in the same shoes as visionaries like Da Vinci, Marie Curie, and George Lucas. It’s time to mark your memories.
Listen out for:
- How journaling helps you be more self-aware and authentically you
- Why a physical journal works better than an app
- What you’ll need to get started and how you can make it a habit in 33 days
Order the Cosmic Journal by Yanik Silver – https://cosmicjournal.com/bonus/
Like this episode?
Leave us a review on iTunes, Twitter or Instagram (@Mindvalley).
A little bit about… Yanik Silver
- Yanik Silver is more than a journaling expert. He’s the founder of Maverick1000 who actively connects visionary leaders and game changers to help solve 100 of the world’s most impactful issues by 2100.
- Working with icons such as Sir Richard Branson, Tony Hawk, Tim Ferriss, and many others, Yanik aims to redefine how business is played in the 21st century at the intersection of more profits, more fun, and more impact.
- Yanik and his work have been featured in WIRED, Forbes, TIME, USA Today, Entrepreneur, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.
- Here’s the link the cosmic journal – https://cosmicjournal.com/bonus/