“Peak performance always starts with the tension and focus.”
In this episode, peak performance expert, Steven Kotler, shares the top 15 things that peak performers know about focus that most people don’t. You’ll discover how to focus, how to improve your focus and concentration spans over time, and how to shortcut your way into paying attention. Steven also clearly describes flow state triggers, goal setting techniques, and other habits you can use to maximize peak performance.
Listen out for:
- The 15 things that peak performers do surrounding focus, attention, and flow.
- What peak performers do to shortcut their way into attention.
- Flow’s most important trigger.
- Get your own copy of Steven’s new book here 👉 http://www.theartofimpossible.com
- Learn what it takes to create a life that exceeds your expectations with Steven Kotler’s FREE Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/thof_podcast
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Steven Kotler
Steven Kotler is one of the world’s leading peak performance experts. He is the New York Times bestselling author of books like Stealing Fire, Abundance, and The Rise of Superman. Kotler is a highly sought-after trainer and speaker with clients including Google, Cisco, Deloitte, a stable of professional athletes, and the US Special Forces. He has also been featured on Ted Talks, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal as well as a plethora of other world-renowned platforms. Steven’s new book, The Art of Impossible: A Peak Performance Prime, is now available to purchase.