‘Optimized health is the very foundation of sustained high performance.’
One of the fundamental pillars when it comes to being a high performer in the workplace is optimized health. When you are in your 20s, you can function on little sleep but as you start getting older things start to change. You might also be able to get away with an unhealthy diet when you are younger, but your body will need the help of all kinds of nutrition after a certain age. So how can we become high performers through fully optimized health? Leading female biohacker Angela Foster is here to answer that question.
Listen out for:
- How to optimize the health of your gut.
- Top morning and evening routines for better sleep.
- The perfect timing for meditation.
- The benefits of Food Journaling and how it can help uplevel your eating habits.
- What your DNA can tell you about what your body needs.
- The importance of rest and recovery.
- Click here to listen to Angela’s High-Performance Health Podcast
- To bring Mindvalley’s ideas to your company this check out: www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Like this episode?
About Angela Foster
Angela Foster is a leading female biohacker and a certified health and performance coach. She uses a combination of modern science such as DNA analysis with time-honored holistic practices to transform her clients’ health, energy, and performance. She is the founder and CEO of My DNA Edge, and she also hosts The High-Performance Health Podcast.