Think you’re dreaming big? Dream bigger.
Like, outta this world, big.
Anousheh Ansari, entrepreneur and the first female space explorer in the history of humankind, shares the unique path that lead her beyond this planet (literally!).
In this inspiring A-Fest presentation, Anoushesh describes how by not putting a limit on her aspirations, she was able to achieve something most people wouldn’t even dare to dream. She describes the opportunities that came with building the X-Prize, the power of incentive prizes and practical ways we can keep our dream alive on a daily basis.
“…this passion that I had inside me… I decided that I’m not going to let go. I had no idea how I was going to go about making it a reality, but I figured as long as I have it alive inside my heart, that I’ll find a way somehow, somewhere…”
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Anousheh came to Board the Soyuz in Star City, Russia (crazy!)
- Why Imagination is Critical to Keep Our Dreams Alive on a Daily Basis
- A Practical Technique to Remind Ourselves of Our Larger Aspirations (we can do this everyday)
- Why the X-Prize was key to Anousheh’s Journey into Outerspace
- Why Community is Critical in Having Our Dreams Manifest
- How the Orteig Prize inspired the X-Prize
Are you ready to take your dreams to a whole new dimension? Anousheh proves that the sky isn’t even a limit! Tune into this episode for fresh inspiration on dreaming big.
- Peter Diamandis
- Vishen Lakhiani
- Raymond Orteig
- Charles Lindbergh
- Burt Rutan
- Karen Ravn
Liked what you heard? Here are more resources to help you take the next step to living big:
- Big dreams work — How to create abundance and prosperity by dreaming big
- What Is Personal Growth and Why Is It So Important?
- 10 Must-Read Personal Development Books by Bestselling Mindvalley Authors
At Mindvalley we’re committed to more than just personal growth. We’re determined to push humanity forward by empowering. To reach our full potential. To be extraordinary. We do this using the most powerful tool of all: education.
Mindvalley’s A-Fest is an event pool of inspiring talks from incredible change-makers just like Anousheh. If you’d like to learn more about Mindvalley’s A-Fest, apply to become part of our curated community and attend incredible events dedicated to personal transformation.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel:
We’d love to hear your stories! What are your dreams? How are you actively working on making this a reality every day? Share in the comments below.