Learning to be present means we can enjoy every single moment of our lives
Let’s face it, work-recover-work isn’t the healthy and balanced life we’re striving for. What with over-the-counter short term solutions made available for our modern day stresses, struggling with mental health feels almost inevitable. The good news is there’s a long-term solution available and it’s absolutely FREE. You need only start building a simple daily practice.
Listen out for:
- How mindfulness practice can increase your efficiency
- The simple way you can start incorporating mindfulness into your mundane activities
- How these techniques can help you manage your thoughts and emotional well-being
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Mantra Meditation: The Beginner’s List of Mantras for Meditation
- An Easy Beginner’s Guide To Chakra Meditation
- Shamanic Meditation: A Journey Within
A little bit about… Gelong Thubten
Gelong Thubten is a Buddhist monk who teaches meditation and specializes in providing non-religious mindfulness workshops and training programmes for business and organizations.
Educated at Oxford University before becoming an actor in London and New York, Thubten endured tremendous amounts of stress which led him to join a monastery. Trained under some of the world’s most accomplished meditation teachers, he was ordained as a Tibetan Buddhist monk in 1993 at Kagyu Samye Ling Tibetan Buddhist Monastery.
His work is often featured in the media and he is well known for being the meditation consultant on the set of Marvel’s movie, Dr. Strange. Some of his major clients include Google, LinkedIn, Deloitte and Facebook. Thubten has also lectured at the Universities of Oxford, Cardiff, and Helsinki, as well as for the United Nations.