How is your organization reacting to issues of diversity, inclusion and bias?
Dr James Pogue joins us to discuss the changes we must make in our workplaces to promote inclusivity. Tune in to this sensitive and captivating conversation that will leave you with a whole new perspective on the Black Lives Matter movement.
Listen out for:
- Understanding White Fragility.
- What can businesses do right now to educate themselves on racial diversity?
- Some tough questions CEOs must address in their workplace to promote inclusivity.
- The 8 Social Biases – What they are and what you can do to address them
- The direct and indirect impact of the gruesome American Slavery System on the world.
- Why is it important to understand Privilege?
Like this episode?
About Dr James Pogue
Dr James Pogue is an expert on topics like diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias. He has researched and presented on subjects that include Organizational Behavior, Human Development, Psychosocial Theory, Multi-Generational Intelligence, Unconscious Bias, Diversity and Inclusion for over 20 years.
After serving in the military, Dr James went on to receive a Phd at 29 from the University of Arizona and completed Post-Doctoral training at Harvard University’s Management Development Program. He is also a seasoned martial artist and a 5 time National Champion.
Book Dr James to speak at your event or coach your organization: https://www.jamespogue.com/