Why does everyone not do this? It starts to feel like magic.

Invest 2% of your day to make the other 98% better.

In this highly entertaining yet equally educational Mindvalley presentation, leading meditation expert Emily Fletcher explains how the combination of mindfulness, meditation and manifestation is literally the single most powerful practice we can do to transform our lives.

Emily shares her personal story that lead her to developing a meditation practice and which eventually lead her to founding one of the most successful meditation schools of our time. She explains how each M is different, and how when used in combination they become an unrivalled superpower to access Bliss and Fulfilment in the only place they reside – in ourselves.

Using practical, real-life examples and humorous (and totally applicable) anecdotes, Emily proves that the 3 M’s truly have the power to reduce our stress, heal past wounds and enable us to live happier, more fulfilling lives.

Let’s stop judging how good we are at meditating by clearing our minds, and instead start by looking at how it’s affecting the rest of our life.

— Emily Fletcher

In this episode you’ll discover:

  • Why meditation isn’t just some new-age fad and Why We Need Meditation so badly in our Daily Lives
  • The quickest way to access the Fourth State of Consciousness
  • How to Increase our Deserving Power (you’ll want to hear this)
  • How we can use Mantras to access the Fulfillment Inside of Us
  • The Best Techniques to deal with Stress in the Now vs. Accumulated Stress
  • Why we should want a Thicker Corpus Callosum (this is powerful)
  • Why Telling our Brain to Shut Up during meditation Doesn’t Work
  • How Manifesting our Desires is literally as easy as placing an order at the Cosmic Restaurant (yes please!)
  • How Different Styles of Meditation can Impact the Brain Differently
  • How to Slow Down the Aging Process
  • A 10-Minute Guided Meditation lead by Emily herself

Manifesting is consciously creating a life you love. [It’s] taking the time to get clear on what it is you actually want in your life, and taking the time to place the order with the cosmic waitress at the cosmic restaurant. She’s ready to serve.

— Emily Fletcher

Are you ready to stress less and consciously create the live you love? It really is as simple as placing your order with the Cosmic Waitress. Tune into this episode and hear Emily explain how.

Listen to Emily’s meditation here:

Resources and Mentions:

As inspired as us? Here are a few articles you’ll enjoy!

Mindvalley

The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world's most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.

View all posts