The world needs a giant dose of wake-the-fuck-up.
And honestly, that’s what Mindvalley is about.
We get to the key question: What’s your motivation for personal growth?
In this exclusive interview from the Mindful Leadership Tribe with Dawa Tarchin, we hear from founder and CEO of Mindvalley, Vishen Lakhiani.
Vishen shares the mindset we need to develop to create any true transformation, how to shatter limiting beliefs in our culture and the systems needed to re-invent education, professional organizations and workspace culture to forward humanity’s evolution.
Mindvalley University is a community of pioneers dedicated to the transformation of global education. By designing innovative programs to elevate individual consciousness, Mindvalley U seeks to end suffering in the world by elevating the collective consciousness.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to operate from a level of self-mastery
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how to shift our self-identity to operate from a level of self-transcendence
- Plorking and why it’s a much better solution than working (this sounds like way more fun!)
- What the world’s best leaders and workers all have in common (hint – it’s not traditional schooling)
- The number one thing that determines how successful and fulfilled we are in the world
- Why our life has nothing to do with us — and what it has to do with instead
- How organizations can change to accelerate evolutionary culture
- The relationship between power, love and justice and why humanity needs a shift towards activism
- Tools for companies who want to create a more conscious culture
- How Darwin’s prediction of Diffusion of Sympathy in 1872 is coming true
When you make your life about personal growth — about your self evolution — everything else becomes nothing more than a vehicle for your personal growth.
If you’re serious about up-leveling your personal growth then this is not an episode you’ll want to miss.
Resources and Mentions:
- Exponential Organizations by Salim Ismail
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- Maslow’s Hierarchy
- Sri Kumar Rao
- Michael Beckwith
- Victor Frankl
- James Michener
- Jeff Bridges
- Neale Donald Walsch
- Tim Urban – Wait but Why
- Charles Darwin
Connect with Vishen:
As inspired as we are? Here are a few articles you’ll enjoy!
What was your biggest takeaway from Vishen’s interview with Dawa?
Let us know in your review!