How do successful people manage their time and stay hyper-productive?
How often do you struggle with procrastination? Ever wondered how the Elon Musk’s and Steve Jobs’ of the world stay hyper-productive amidst a myriad of distractions? You are about to discover a mind-blowing method from an extraordinary achiever in the study of human behaviour – Dr. John DeMartini.
Listen out for:
- Dr. John’s journey from struggling to learn as a child to reading 30,000 books as of today.
- The mind-blowing tool that changed John’s life.
- Why do your energy levels drop while doing low priority things?
- How to keep distractions at bay.
- The direct connection between your vision and the impact you’ll make in your lifetime.
Like this episode?
About Dr. John Demartini
Dr. John Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, author and global educator. He has developed a series of solutions applicable across all markets, sectors and age groups.
His education curriculum ranges from corporate empowerment programs, financial empowerment strategies, self-development programs, relationship solutions and social transformation programs. His teachings start at the core of the issue, addressing the human factor and range out to a multitude of powerful tools that have proven the test of time.
He has studied over 30,000 books across all the defined academic disciplines and has synthesized the wisdom of the ages which he shares on stage in over 100 countries. His presentations whether keynotes, seminars or workshops, leave clients with insights into their behavior and keys to their empowerment