We live in truly overwhelming times. The climate crisis, political polarisation, racial injustice, and coronavirus have left many of us in a state of spiritual PTSD. Our guest today, Sarah Wilson, is a former journalist and TV presenter, author, and activist. She wrote the New York Times bestsellers I Quit Sugar, and First, We Make the Beast Beautiful, which Mark Manson described as “the best book on living with anxiety that I’ve ever read.” Join Jason Marc Campbell and Sarah Wilson as they discuss a series of ‘wildly awake’ and joyful practices for reconnecting again.
Sarah Wilson is the founder of IQuitSugar.com, Australia’s largest wellness and health site, and online 8-Week Program, which saw more than 1.5 million people quit sugar worldwide before she closed it in March 2018. She is a multi-New York Times bestselling and #1 Amazon bestselling author. Sarah is the author of the latest book, This One Wild and Precious Life, a soul’s journey through the complexities of climate change, coronavirus, racial inequalities, and our disconnection from what matters. She also authors the book, Simplicious Flow, the world’s first zero-waste cookbook, released in 2018.
Listen out for:
– The inspiration behind Sarah’s book.
– Collective anxiety vs. individual anxiety.
– What the world looks like after you overcome the anxiety.
– How to practice wild activism
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman