“Your mind has been misprogrammed in many cases.”
In one of the most electrifying speeches to ever take place on the A-Fest stage, Michael Bernard Beckwith reveals the different stages of our conscious evolution, how to surrender to your calling and a new definition of success. Michael is a sought-after meditation teacher, conference speaker, and seminar leader on the Life Visioning Process™. Get ready to be electrified by his words.
Listen out for:
- Your 1st world is the parents’ world.
- The importance of awareness.
- Learn how to reprogram your mind.
- The difference between consciousness and consciousness content.
- What is Success 3.0.
- Re-engine your imagination.
- Discover how to go beyond traditional manifesting and live your soul’s purpose with Michael Beckwith in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_lvm
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Michael Beckwith
Michael Bernard Beckwith is the Founder and Spiritual Director of the Agape International Spiritual Center. He is a sought-after meditation teacher, conference speaker, and seminar leader on the Life Visioning Process™ (an approach to spirituality utilizing meditation and affirmative prayer). In 2012, Dr. Beckwith addressed the UN General Assembly during its annual World Interfaith Harmony Week. As co-founder and president of the Association for Global New Thought, he hosts conferences featuring harbingers of world peace, including His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and had the honor of presenting to Nelson Mandela the Gandhi King Award.