What are the new work rules in the new work world?
What does it mean to redefine the rules of an executive team’s behavior to shift them into a team that can be truly transformational?
Live from Mindvalley’s A-Fest stage in Portugal, leading business coach and New York Times best-selling author of Never Eat Alone, Keith Ferrazzi, shares powerful strategies on how to optimize a team’s performance and effectiveness in the new work world.
Keith reveals how interdependency will be what defines modern business success and explains how as a leader, your job is to lead the co-creation of the success of a mission. He gives practical, powerful tips on how to be the kind of leader that creates a team that won’t fail in our radically interdependent world.
In the world of transformation that is upon us today, in the competitive pressures and high market demands being so extraordinary, it is going to be impossible to do business in this work world without an entirely new set of work rules.
— Keith Ferrazzi
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why it’s critical to have someone in your life that has your back
- The 4 cornerstones of any great relationship (and the shocking stats that reveal why feelings of loneliness and isolation are so prevalent today)
- Why performance reviews will no longer exist in the new work world
- In which areas organizational change will deliver the highest return
- How the future of organization design is by having goals aligned to networks of people
- What a co-elevating team is and how to leverage the tribe
- Functional interdependencies and why you are inviting people to their team
- Why buy-ins and consensus are BS and what the north star is for successful teams
- The killer question and how behavioral engineering can be used to optimize a team’s potential
- The worst eroder of shareholder value (this is powerful)
- The 4 things to accelerate relationship competency in the modern business world
- The Yoda in the room and why we need to encourage audacity to speak up and ask questions in meetings
- Why withholding ideas on how a colleague can improve can be as detrimental as taking shares from the company
- Why a shared, humble co-development journey is essential for any organization to succeed
- Live Q&A with the audience
As a leader, your job is to lead the co-creation of the success of a mission.
— Keith Ferrazzi
Learn the new rules of the new work world and gain the skills to optimize the team’s effectiveness and performance. Tune into Keith today.
Resources and Mentions:
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferazzi
- Who’s Got Your Back by Keith Ferazzi
- Leading Without Authority by Keith Ferrazzi
- Ray Dalio
Connect with Keith:
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy!
Your job as a leader is to ignite movement leaders in the organization that co-create the movement that needs to occur.
What was your favorite learning from the talk?
Let us know in your review!