“The highest level of our personal growth is an extension into recognizing the systems
that are larger than our personal behaviour that need to be transformed the way we did.”
Are you ready? Cause Marianne is. She’s ready to transform the lives of all Americans — and then, the entire world’s. 2020 American president candidate, spiritual and political mover-and-shaker, author, social justice activist and passionate love warrior, Marianne Willamson, shares what’s needed to save the consciousness of all of humanity, before it’s too late.
We have to shift from a sense that we are separate to a shift that we are one. That is the only way the 21st century will be survivable. Our technology has so outdistanced our wisdom that we are a threat to ourselves.
Marianne reveals the biggest illusion that those in the personal growth or health fields often fall into, and how to open our eyes to the epidemic to that we’ve become blind.
She shares the top 3 things she would do the for the American people if she became president, what her presidency would mean for corporate America, how the lives of women, children and the military would be affected and her vision of the world 20 years from now.
If you’re serious about elevating your personal growth then this episode is not one you’ll want to miss.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why the belief that spirituality and politics are separate is an ego-driven illusion
- The key things humanity needs to shift before we literally wipe out our own species
- How humans are literally the most malignant, disconnected species on the planet
- Why feeling disturbed is actually a good thing
- The top 3 things Marianne would do for the American people if she became president
- How our current operating system is obsolete in economic theory
- Why we should start supporting political candidates that support our views instead of donating money to charities
- How the average person can contribute to the conscious-awakening movement
- Why doing ‘healthy’ things in our own lifestyle are not actually healthy unless we’re working towards the health of the larger society
- How Trump became president
- How our current politics are regressive and inaccurate in its conception of what’s real
Life works when we place ourselves in service of that which will increase the field of love and connectivity.
This might be the most illuminating, transformative 60 minutes you ever hear. Don’t miss it.
Resources and Mentions:
- A Course in Miracles by Marianne Willamson
- Marianne 2020
- Tim Urban – Wait but Why
- Elon Musk
- Martin Luther King
- Yertle the Turtle by Dr. Seuss
- Milton Friedman
- The Dalai Lama
Connect with Marianne:
Our deepest fear that it is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.— Marianne Williamson
As inspired as us? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy!
- 10 Must Read Books On Business & Personal Growth To Keep You Thinking Big In 2019
- Why Most People Are Stuck At A Me-Centered Level Of Personal Growth — And How We Can Get To The Next Level
- Why Personal Growth As It Is Today Is Broken
What’s your biggest learning from this incredibly insightful interview with Marianne?
Let us know in your review below!