How can we disrupt tradition and Culture?
Miki Agrawal, a creative social entrepreneur and founder of over half a dozen businesses valued at over $100 million, reveals the secrets on how to creatively introduce a disruptive product to the market and shares the 7 key things that every person looking to start their own business needs to hear.
Funny and entertaining, Miki gets into the nitty gritty of how her businesses in the pizza, poop and period industry (to name a few of them!) have helped her not only create incredible business success, but have made a valuable contribution to the world that she can stand behind.
The future of entrepreneurship is social entrepreneurship.
— Miki Agrawal
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to think of money as a flowing energy exchange, not something tacky to talk about
- The importance of a giveback mission and how conscious businesses make 14x more than those that aren’t
- The simple, easy thing that can help increase a business conversion rate by 20%
- What an empowerment model is and why giving isn’t necessarily the best idea
- How to avoid the dangers of indoctrination and why taking a solid side is critical to both you and your business’ growth
- How radical authenticity helped Miki go viral (and how you can do it too)
- The underwear campaign that took them from $25,000 a month to over $1 million per month in less than 3 months
- Why it’s essential to invite the audience, customers, and press to take part in the experience
- How strong value props delivered in a fun way can help generate $100 of thousands of dollars
- Why accessible and relatable language is critical to any advertising campaign (and how to do it)
- Where your Dantian is on your body and how to tap into your power source
Who is society? Society is no different than you or me.
Can we create a new reality for you and me? Absolutely.
— Miki Agrawal
We guarantee this episode will get you thinking of your business in ways you never thought before. Don’t miss listening to one of the most creative entrepreneurs in the biz — tune into Miki today.
Join the tribe of Game-Changers!
If this resonates with, join other change-makers and game-changers at Mindvalley University! Held at a different city each year, it’s a month-long event you wouldn’t want to miss. Visit go.mindvalley.com/podcastMVU for more information on our next location.
Resources and Mentions:
- Wild pizza
- Thinx underwear
- Speax by Thinx
- Tushy bidets
- Samagra sanitation, India
- Adam J. Kurtz
- Do Cool Sh*t: Quit Your Day Job, Start Your Own Business, and Live Happily Ever After by Miki Agrawal
- DISRUPT HER : A Manifesto For The Modern Woman by Miki Agrawal
- Losing Your Virginity: How I’ve Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way
by Richard Branson
Connect with Miki:
The world needs people that are ready to disrupt.
— Miki Agrawal
Inspired? Here are a few related articles we think you’ll enjoy!
- Lisa Nichols On What It Means To Live Your Quest
- 101 Ways To Increase Brain Power & Think Like A Genius
- 10 Morning Habits Geniuses Use To Jump Start The Brain For Maximum Learning & Productivity
What did you think of Miki’s talk?
Let us know in your review!