Turn your experience into service.
Everyone has been through something. How can you use your experience to serve others?
Presenting live from Mindvalley’s A-Fest stage in Portugal, bestselling author and creator of the top health and fitness podcast: The Model Health Show, Shawn Stevenson shares the 7 powerful strategies that helped him go from having zero listeners to over 30 million.
Shawn shares his personal journey of how he overcame an “incurable” spinal condition and how being authentic in sharing his story and hardships helped him create unique social media content and stand out from the crowd. Shawn explains how it is only when we have a service mindset (rather than a self-centered one) that we’ll truly be able to scale and make a profound impact.
Those that are the happiest are those that do the most for others.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 3 questions to ask to find a market need
- The nocebo effect and how to be intentional with your content
- The 4 ways to differentiate your delivery and structure and create unique content
- Niching down and the importance of being specific on the audience you want to target
- Value vampires and why we need to share our best skills and knowledge
- What cooperation is and why we shouldn’t fear the competition
- Why consistency is essential to building your brand
- Why providing an incredible amount of value should be our number one priority (and how to do this)
- How to extend your reach and utilize connections
- The number one thing Shaun did to create the top health and fitness podcast
- The importance of having only one person believe in you (and who it was for Shaun)
- Your #1 USP and why you need to embrace being yourself
- Why we should never be afraid to share our story (and ways to get started if we’re nervous)
You are here with a very special gift, talent, quality, that no one else has ever had before. And to show that and be authentic about it, to have the courage to do, is going to free you.
You’ve got something to offer. It is your duty.
— Shawn Stevenson
Gain the tools to be authentic in your message and build a powerful brand that can reach millions. Tune into Shaun today to learn how.
Resources and Mentions:
- Chalene Johnson
- Eric Thomas
- Christine Hassler
- Seth Godin
- Mark Manson
- Joe Rogan
- John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur on Fire
- Jim Kwik
- Booker T. Washington
Connect with Shawn:
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- Shawn Stevenson On How Sleeping Smarter Helps You Achieve Holistic Success
- How Do You Define Worth? Reinvent Your Brand Of Personal Success
What was your favorite learning from Shawn’s talk?
Let us know in your review!