The way you start your day dramatically affects how the rest of your day will unfold.
In this mind-blowing episode we get to hear from one of the world’s top leadership experts, Robin Sharma. Sharma discusses his bestselling book, the 5 AM Club — a series of mental frameworks for morning and daily routines to increase your productivity, prosperity, and performance.
Robin discusses the methodology, the science and the belief system to the proven formula that thousands of the most successful and fulfilled people in business, relationships and athletics all have in common.
The 5 AM Club challenges us to leave mediocrity and pursue mastery. It takes us on a rollercoaster ride into the latest science on elite performance. Ultimately, it provokes us to reach deep insides our hearts and souls and connect with the hero that lives inside of us — but may be lying dormant.
If you take the Victory Hour, you are fundamentally more focused, productive, brave and of more service to the world that you cannot help but change the world.— Robin Sharma
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The Victory Hour: when it happens, what it entails and how it sets us up for success
- The habit instillation protocol (if you think it’s hard to get up early you need to hear this!)
- The 20/20/20 formula (this is powerful!)
- How long it takes to instill a new habit to automaticity
- Why it’s critical to rise before the sun
- How journaling and a pre-commitment strategy is essential
- The gift of neuroplasticity and how we’re built to change
- How working hard for 5 hours a day and then doing something we enjoy is more productive long-term than working 10 hour days
- The four interior empire and how we need to take care of our minds, heart, health and soul
- The single thing that enables the most successful and fulfilled people to live and perform as they do
- The psychology of possibility and what Sharma says to those that are concerned about not getting enough rest and recovery
- How flexible the 5am Club is (this is interesting)
- A review of Vishen’s personal morning schedule
World class is not an event – it’s a process. Great business, great relationships and a soaring, creative, loving, high-impact life takes work and takes a process.
Consider this your wake up call to your greatest self.
Don’t fall into the trap of ‘being busy being busy’ but never honouring your gifts and talents. Tune in today.
Resources and Mentions:
- The 5AM Club by Robin Sharma
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma
- Ken Wilbur
- Dr. Michael Bruce
- Sri Kumar Rao
Connect with Robin:
Life is short. What really matters at the end is who we’ve become and how many people we’ve served.— Robin Sharma
As inspired as we are? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy!
- An Exclusive Interview With Robin Sharma On Leadership
- The Top 10 Things That Amazing Leaders Do By Robin Sharma
- Robin Sharma On How To 100X Your Productivity In A World Of Distraction
What was your key learning from the interview with Robin?
Let us know in your review below.