What are you afraid of?
New York Times bestselling author, top-rated podcaster, entrepreneur and innovator, Ruth Soukup, shares the 7 Fear Archetypes, how to determine which one we are, and how we can use this information to overcome the fear in our daily life.
Ruth explains how not all fear is created equally and that we could all have a different experience to the same ‘fear.’ What’s more, a lot of our fear is actually subconscious. It’s only when we shine the light on it and identify it that we have the power to do something about it.
Courage is like a muscle. You have to constantly exercise it.— Ruth Soukup
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How people pleasing and rule following can be detrimental
- The balance between perfectionism and procrastination
- The principle of courage and how to make a mindset shift
- What outcasts are really afraid of
- How past trauma and adversity can affect our perception of reality
- The ultimate antidote for fear (for any of the archetypes)
- A practical model to help us overcome our fear
Tune in today to hear the best way to tackle your fear and start living life to your full potential.
Resources and Mentions:
- Living Well Planner
- Living Well Spending Less
- Elite Blog Academy
- Do It Scared by Ruth Soukup
- Quiz: Determine your Fear Archetype
- Mindvalley Talks
Connect with Ruth:
As inspired as us? Here are a few related articles we think you’ll enjoy!
- The Temporal Lobe – Your Brain’s Fear Factory
- Conquer Your Fear Of Being Yourself To Live A More Authentic Life
- The Definitive Guide To Overcoming Your Fear Of Public Speaking
What was your favorite part in this insightful interview with Ruth?
Let us know in your review!