The power of genuine human connection should not be underestimated.
He may only be a few feet tall, but Sean’s message and energy resonate volumes. Born with a rare genetic disease, Sean Stephenson is an outstanding example of someone who intentionally decides to take a stand for his quality of life and transform the lives of all around him.
In this charismatic presentation, motivational speaker and author Sean shares how to become a true super connector through creating the energy around us and building powerful relationships.
Through entertaining anecdotes and personal stories, he powerfully (and humorously) illustrates how by taking the time to listen and emotionally connect with others we truly have the power to transform lives. Our own, but more importantly the lives of those around us.
“There’s communication and there’s connection—so what’s the difference?”
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Sean Ended up Saving Someone’s Life Just by Listening to Their Story
- The 4 Things Sean Learned About Building Connections from Bill Clinton
- The Currency of Connections and Why We Need to Invest
- The 3 Lessons Sean Learned from His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
- How we Teach People How to Treat Us Through Our Actions
- How Listening is Different than Hearing
- Why Strong Connections are Like a Game of Ping-Pong
- How to Navigate Emotions like Shyness and Vulnerability when In a Conversation
- How People Secretly Crave Praise More Than Money
- Why Remembering Someone’s Name is Critical
- Why it’s Our Responsibility to Connect With People
- How to Access Our Inner Wisdom
“Connection is not an exchange of information, connection is an exchange of humanity. It’s an exchange of emotion.”
Ready to become a Super Connector? Don’t miss Sean’s personable, entertaining presentation to learn how.
- Vishen Lakhiani
- Lisa Nichols
- Bill Clinton
- Joe Polish
- Engage Today
- His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
- Richard Branson
Resources to take your connection building powers to the next level: