‘Leadership isn’t about a title. Leadership is a relationship.’
Leadership isn’t for the faint-hearted. And as the nature of work rapidly transforms…as do our leaders. In today’s Superhumans at Work podcast we’re joined by Leadership Coach Alain Hunkins to share what it really takes to flourish as a successful leader in these crazy, fast-moving times.
Listen out for:
- The Leadership Update – Which rules are timeless and which have changed?
- Emotional Intelligence – What that looks like and its vital place in the office.
- Why the companies that ‘do right’ for the world are BOOMING right now.
- The Management Paradox – How owning it could make you the BEST leader ever.
- How to be a Lead – NOT Firefight.
- The Old Leader’s Cryptonite – Beware of The Projection Bias!
Like this episode?
Interested in ‘Cracking the Leadership Code: Three Secrets to Building Strong Leaders’? Learn more and grab your copy here – https://www.alainhunkins.com/cracking-the-leadership-code
Join Jason’s 5 Day Productivity Training to uplevel your working at this time for FREE – https://go.mindvalley.com/productivity
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- 6 Ways Autocratic Leadership Can Actually Work
- What Is Transactional Leadership and Why It Matters
- 5 Recommended Leadership Classes You Can Take for Free
About Alain Hunkins
Alain Hunkins is a highly sought-after speaker, consultant, trainer, and coach.
Over his twenty-year career, he has led over 2,000 groups in 25 countries. Alain’s clients include Wal-Mart, Pfizer, Citigroup, General Electric, State Farm Insurance, IBM, General Motors, and Microsoft.
He has designed and facilitated seminars on numerous leadership topics, including team building, conflict management, communication, peak performance, innovation, engagement, and change. Alain serves on the faculty of Duke Corporate Education and has published over 400 articles on leadership.
It’s safe to say that when it comes to all things management…Alain is the man with a plan! Check out Alain’s latest book, Cracking the Leadership Code, (link above), to find out more.