The solution to all the stress and problems in our lives come down to one thing.
The universe is not meeting our expectations.
In this charismatic Mindvalley Reunion presentation, celebrated author, speaker and innovative coach on creativity and personal mastery, Dr. Srikumar Rao, gets to the root of how to eliminate stress and become truly resilient to anything life throws our way: by becoming a radically different person.
Srikumar’s teachings are profound, yet his delivery is simple. Punctuated with practical anecdotes, entertaining historical references and charismatic humour, Srikumar’s presentation could be the most useful three quarters of an hour you ever spend.
Ask yourself – is this a journey that I want to take? Is this a place where I want to spend time? If you do this at many points in your life you will find that your life will change dramatically.Dr. Srikumar Rao
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 8 Areas People Report Stress but why The Cause of all Stress Boils Down to One Thing
- Why Control is an Illusion and the Mental Model We Need to Adopt Instead
- How We’re Actually Living in a Matrix, dictated by our Mental Chatter
- The Difference between Thinking Gratitude and Feeling Gratitude and Why This Matters
- How We Have the Choice to Determine our Emotional Domain
- The One Thing We Need to Find to Escape Mediocrity
- The Danger of Labeling things Good or Bad
- Why We Need to Invest in the Process, Not the Outcome
- The ‘If We Shall Meet Again’ Mindset and Why This is Critical for Transformation
- The Fastest Way to Find Out if the Universe is Benevolent
- Live Q&A session
Unless you can find something that’s bigger than you are that brings the greater good to the greater community and in the pursuit of which you can subdue your identity you’re going to live a mediocre existence.Srikumar Rao
Personable, engaging and compassionate, listening to Srikumar’s wisdom is the humorously refreshing message we all need to hear.
Resources and Mentions:
Learn more about Srikumar Rao’s Quest with Mindvalley:The Quest For Personal Mastery
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- 3 Powerful Exercises for Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Stressed Out? Here’s How to Relax Your Mind
- This Is How You Use Meditation For Stress Relief
What’s your biggest takeaway from this amazing talk by Srikumar Rao?
Let us know in your review below!