Win influence, beat overcommitment and get the right things done.
With new technology, constant change, and far-flung virtual teams, getting things done at work is tougher and more complex than ever. But even amidst the chaos, there’s always that indispensable go-to person who thrives in their working relationships with people all over the organization chart. How do they do it? To find out, join us in a fascinating conversation with celebrated author of The Art Of Being Indispensable, Bruce Tulgan.
Listen out for:
- Are you the go-to-person in your team?
- Why you must beat the overcommitment syndrome.
- Do you really have to be a ‘people pleaser’?
- The 5 key practices to become indispensable.
- Click here to grab a copy of Bruce’s book
- To bring Mindvalley’s ideas to your company check out www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Like this episode?
About Bruce Tulgan
Bruce Tulgan is an adviser to business leaders all over the world, and a sought-after keynote speaker and seminar leader. He has worked with thousands of leaders and managers in hundreds of organizations, from Aetna to Walmart, the US Army to the YMCA.
He lectures at the Yale School of Management and is the author of several books, including the bestselling It’s Okay to Be the Boss, Not Everyone Gets a Trophy, and The Art Of Being Indispensable. Bruce is also the founder and chairman of Rainmaker Thinking Inc.