‘The future of work is people’
We are now living in a world that is moving toward automation and Artificial Intelligence, but does this mean that we will no longer need the human workforce? Or do we need them more than ever? To find out more about Ghost Workers and our future with AI, join our conversation with the author of Ghost Work: How to Stop Silicon Valley from Building a New Global Underclass, Mary L. Gray.
Listen out for:
- What is Ghost Work?
- Will AI replace humans in the workforce?
- The alarming challenges of Ghost Work.
- Can companies pay less and get high-quality cognitive work?
- Click here to grab a copy of Mary L Gray’s book Ghost Work
- To bring Mindvalley’s ideas to your company check out www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- What Are the Different Theories of Intelligence in Psychology?
- Why Creative Intelligence Is Meaningful, Useful, and Powerful
- How to Know if You Have Existential Intelligence — and How to Use It?
About Mary L Gray
Mary L. Gray is a Senior Principal Researcher at Microsoft Research. She is also an E.J. Safra Center for Ethics Fellow and Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society Faculty Affiliate at Harvard University. Gray maintains a faculty position at the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering with affiliations in Anthropology, Gender Studies, and the Media School at Indiana University. Mary’s work has been featured in many popular venues such as The Guardian, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Economist, Harvard Business Review, Forbes Magazine, and many more!