Tom Bilyeu gives us the nitty-gritty in this exclusive Q&A.
Driven by a deep passion for health and helping people, Tom Bilyeu accomplished the revolutionary in only a few short years. He co-founded a Humanity+ company that has since transformed from being just a business to an entire community dedicated to healthy eating—with zero compromises along the way.
Following Tom Bilyeu on How Changing the World Is Big Business, Tom joins us on stage for an insightful Q&A session. He shares his unique journey which lead him to building one of the most successful enterprises on the planet, the challenges he met along the way, but the one practice which ultimately revolutionized the way he does business.
“It’s better to go a thousand miles an hour in the wrong direction than to go one mile an hour in the right direction.”
In this episode Tom reveals:
- How he Accomplished the Unimaginable Without Marketing
- The Importance of Building a Community
- What a Humanity+ Company Is
- His Favorite Type of Meditation and Why
- Why Extroversion is a Technique
- How he Incorporates ‘Thinkitating’ into His Daily Routine
- The 3 Books that Forwarded His Entrepreneurial Growth
- The One Thing That Made Quest Nutrition Stand Out From the Rest
Ready to revolutionarize your business? Tune in to Tom share the path lead to his success and learn how to bring not only your career, but your life, to the next level.
- What is a Humanity+ Company?
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- Impact Theory | Igniting Human Potential
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- The Obstacle Is The Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite podcast platform: