“The best part of journaling is having the opportunity to express yourself in whatever way you want.”
Coronavirus lockdown has shifted the pain threshold of many people around the world. Now we have all the time in the world to overthink, how about writing down our thoughts? Most of us have heard about the benefits of journaling, so what keeps us from doing it? Yanik Silver, the creator of The Cosmic Journal, is here to give us some tips on how to remove our journaling blocks and write our own success stories.
Listen out for:
- The benefits of finding the WHY behind your company.
- How consumer buying behavior is changing.
- The perks of COVID-19.
- Tips on how to remove journaling blocks for good.
- To buy Yanik’s Evolved Enterprises book, click here.
- Grab your copy of The Cosmic Journal here.
- To bring Mindvalley’s ideas to your company check out www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Like this episode?
About Yanik Silver
Yanik Silver has been knighted as the Cosmic Catalyst, Maverick Mischief-maker, and Galactic Goofball. He is the creator of The Cosmic Journal, author of Evolved Enterprise, and the founder of Maverick1000. Yanik’s lifetime goal is to connect visionary leaders and game changers to catalyze business models to help solve 100 of the world’s most pressing issues by the year 2100.