‘Anxiety is the inappropriate manifestation of fear.’
We all know someone, if not ourselves, who has struggled with depression or anxiety. A college student who is terrified of giving presentations or a friend with social anxiety who doesn’t want to leave the house. To help, we might suggest therapy or breathing exercises – grasp at anything we have read here or there. Stress and anxiety recovery consultant Charles Linden is here to show you how to really help.
Listen out for:
- The difference between depression and anxiety.
- The biggest misunderstanding in the world of mental health.
- What really happens when you panic.
- Which industries have higher rates of anxiety?
- The best First-Aid techniques to overcome stage fright.
- Click here to have access to the Linden method
- To bring Mindvalley’s ideas to your company check out www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Like this episode?
About Charles Linden
Charles Linden is a stress and anxiety recovery consultant. Hay House recently named him ‘The world’s leading authority on anxiety recovery’ and The Sunday Times knighted him “The Allen Carr of Anxiety Disorder Recovery”. Charles is an ex sufferer of panic attacks, anxiety disorder, and agoraphobia who developed the unique technique called “The Linden Method” to overcome it.