“What seems like a crisis is always a portal for potential transformation!”
2020 has been a challenging year, to say the least. Many of us would push the reset button if there was one! But what is really happening? Are the Civil rights movements, COVID 19, and quarantine all bad news? Or can the data prove us wrong and show that we are on the brink of the biggest awakening the world has ever seen? The founder and CEO of SoulTour, Tara-Nicholle Nelson is here to answer all of our questions.
Listen out for:
- How COVID has shifted the online content consumption behavior.
- The definition of the Transformational Consumer.
- Why Transformational Consumers are seen as authorities by their entire circle of people.
- The key to satisfying the new generation of employees.
- Take a look at Tara-Nicholle Nelson’s company, SoulTour, here.
- Grab your copy of The Transformational Consumer here.
- Join our live podcast sessions by subscribing to Mindvalley All Access 👉 https://www.mindvalley.com/now
Like this episode?
About Tara-Nicholle Nelson
Tara-Nicholle Nelson is the founder and CEO of SoulTour, the author of The Transformational Consumer, and the creator of the 30 Day Writing Challenge for Conscious Leaders. She is the former VP, Marketing for MyFitnessPal, and Under Armour Connected Fitness. Nelson has been featured in Harvard Business Review, Essence, and The New York Times and was recently named the #1 woman Silicon Valley tech companies should be naming to their boards by Business Insider.