“Executives know that they need to be in a different place…but they’re married to this financial prison – one they can’t leave.”
When you think of executives, you probably think of the people who’ve ‘got it together’ and are making five figures. But behind closed doors, it’s a different story. They too, more often than not, are just ordinary people with ordinary problems (like not knowing how to update their social media or how to effectively network). Founder of The McCehrin Group, George McGehrin is here to give us a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s really like to be an executive.
Listen out for:
- Problems many executives face in their personal lives.
- The 2 Words every business is based on.
- The biggest things executives are NOT doing.
- Click here to find out all about The McGehrin Group
- Join our live podcast sessions by subscribing to Mindvalley All Access 👉 https://www.mindvalley.com/now
Like this episode?
About George McGehrin
For close to 20 years, the founder of The McGehrin Group, George McGehrin has run an international executive search and recruiting firm mostly dealing with executives search and leadership. Pioneering at the C-Suite level (CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO, CIO) throughout the US, Europe, and South America, according to LinkedIn, he is ranked among the top 30 most connected recruiters in the US.