“Stock, property, and business are all vehicles. Choose the vehicle you want to drive!”
One thing that this pandemic has taught us is that having a passive income isn’t just ideal…it’s a necessity. Investing in the stock market is one of the most well-known ways to ensure that you can secure your cash flow. However, we can’t deny the risks. Master of value investing Reshveen Rajendran is here to teach us all about the Do’s and Don’ts of today’s stock market.
Listen out for:
- Reshveen’s stock market journey.
- Tips on choosing the right mentor.
- Things to look out for when investing.
- The importance of journaling in trading investment.
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
- Click here to follow Resh on Instagram 👉 https://www.instagram.com/sixpackinvestor/?hl=en
- Join our live podcast sessions by subscribing to Mindvalley All Access 👉 https://www.mindvalley.com/now
About Reshveen Rajendran
Reshveen Rajendran is an international speaker and the director and president of Buffett Online School. Being mentored directly by Mary Buffett, Reshveen started investing in stocks at the age of 18 and by 23 he attained financial freedom and has since then given away more than a hundred thousand dollars to charities as part of his foundation.