The Biggest Thing We’re Missing to Create True Alignment in Our Lives
In this strategic episode, Cameron Herold shares some of the secrets of how he built two $100 million companies by the age of 35. Considered one of the most successful businessmen of the last decade, he reveals the key to his success: Vivid Vision. It’s the 3D world we can literally step into by creating a roadmap to keep our whole team on track. Entrepreneurs and aspiring business owners – this is not one you’ll want to miss!
“If everyone can see what I see, they’ll help me make it come true.
But if nobody can see, they’re guessing.”
Vivid Vision is a simple yet powerful process that most aspiring business owners are missing, yet it results speak for themselves. Tune in as Vishen and the man heralded as “the best speaker [who] hits grand slams” discuss the top business strategies for success.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 5 F’s and how this shapes our Vivid Vision
- Why we need to Create Visions 3 Years Forward, and the danger of having them for 5 or 10 years
- Cameron’s Personal BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
- The 4 Things that Successful Business Owners can Take Care Of to Eliminate the Need for a Customer Service Department
- The Step by Step process to create a Vivid Vision
- How a Vivid Vision differs from OKRs
- Why successful business people often only talk in the future
- The difference between a Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Core Purpose, and Vivid Vision, and why the first three will never be enough to truly align a company
- The #1 Reason Why so many Companies Fail
- Why our grandmothers are the smartest people in the business world
Don’t waste another day – listen to this episode to learn the steps to create true alignment in your business and your life.
Resources and Mentions:
- Verne Harnish – Rockefeller Habits
- Jino Richman – Traction
- Jim Collins – Good to Great
- John Doerr – Measure What Matters
- Ben Horowitz – The Hard Thing about Hard Things
- Elon Musk
- Bill Gates
Connect with Cameron:
Like what you heard? Check out these other episodes from Mindvalley on bringing your business to the next level:
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- We Learn To Be Unhappy – How Srikumar Rao Teaches The World To Unlearn This Unwanted “Skill”
- 5 Powerful Rituals That Will Transform The Way You Work, The Way You Live, And The Way You Impact The World
- 4 Life Lessons From Benjamin Franklin That Are More Relevant Today Than Ever Before
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode?
What is your Vivid Vision going to look like?
We`d love to hear about it. Share it with us in the comments below!