Learn the truth of real-world entrepreneurship
— This is what business schools don’t teach you.
Is business school worth it?
In this episode, Vishen dives deep with an entrepreneur who shattered the idea that you have to go to a business school or own a degree to be successful. Jack Delosa is one of Australia’s Top 10 Entrepreneurs Under 30 twice and is the Founder and CEO of they country’s largest and most disruptive education institution for entrepreneurs, The Entourage.
These are the 3 fundamental rules that Jack and Vishen will cover in the episode:
- The number one thing entrepreneurs need to have is attitude
- You’ll need to build a scalable machine, which is your team, and enable them to do their best work
- Scale your vision so it excites you and get’s you jumping out of bed in the morning
Resources and books mentioned in the episode:
1. The Code of the Extraordinary Mind, by Vishen Lakhiani
2. UnWritten, by Jack Delosa
3. Thrive, by Arianna Huffington
4. Oprah Winfrey
5. Principles, Ray Dalio
6. Maverick, by Ricardo Semler
7. The Seven-Day Weekend, by Ricardo Semler
8. 4 Disciplines of Execution, by Chris McChesney and Sean Covey
9. Reinventing Organizations, by Frederic Laloux and Ken Wilber
10. Elon Musk on Wait But Why, by Tim Urban
11. Sam Walton: Made in America, by Sam Walton
12. Made in Japan: Akio Morita and Sony, by Akio Morito and Edwin M. Reingol
Watch the behind-the-scenes of the podcast recording on Vishen’s facebook page here,
Join the conversation at Mindvalley’s Facebook group.
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel: