How can we can be as small as cyanobacteria but as large as the universe at the same time?
Toms Chi’s mind boggling presentation will transform how you think of yourself in relation to your family, friends, society and the world. Tom breaks down the science of how intricately connected we are to everyone and everything into easily digestible nuggets, but more importantly—why this matters.
Tom is an inventor, thought-leader, coach, and speaker who was one of the founders of Google X and invented the first prototype of the Google Glass. In this incredible presentation, Tom shares three interweaving stories that explain how we’re literally in a constant state of inner becoming. By understanding how intertwined we exist in the universe, we are then able to create a better world.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Every One of Our Heartbeats is Directly Connected
- The 4 Areas of Our Psyche and How We Can Optimize Them
- How Our Purpose is Greater than Our Consciousness Lasts
- How We’re Scientifically a Different Person than We Were 2 Weeks Ago (this is crazy!)
- How We’re Existing in Laniakea and Why This Matters
- Why Galactic Collisions are Essential for Our Existence
- How Each Breath we Take Contributes to Life After Us
- Why we Have More in Common with Blue Algae than We Think
- How We’re Literally Immortal (he backs this up!)
“Every single one of us was born into a world where particular things are possible.”
Are you ready to expand your consciousness and discover how truly limitless you are? Tune into Tom’s incredible presentation to hear how.
- The follow up interview between Vishen and Tom.
Connect with Tom:
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel: