Think your dreams are too far-fetched? Think again.
In this powerful A-Fest presentation, Eric Edmeades explains how we can turn the ‘impossible’ into ‘actual’ by changing our thought process and belief system. Eric shares his personal story on how he actualized his dreams of becoming one of the top speakers in the world and the key role our perception and belief system play into creating reality.
Through practical anecdotes and step-by-step thought-training techniques, Eric reveals how we truly do have to power to make anything possible.
“You need the whole process of impossible, to possible, to probable to then actual.”
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 3 Key Words we Need to Tell Ourselves to Change Anything from ‘Impossible’ to ‘Possible’
- How We Can Literally See the Impossible Every Day—but Why We Don’t Notice It
- The Truth About the Law of Attraction and Practical Tips to Attract That Which We Desire Daily
- How to Create a Vision Board and Why They’re Essential to Manifest Our Reality
- Why The Wanting is really The Fun Part
- The Trouble with Instant Gratification and the Real Thought Process We Need to Develop
- How Eric Made the ‘Impossible’ Happen during An Earthquake in Indonesia
- What Happened when Eric Met Jack Canfield
“The minute you start to believe in something, then it is now possible for you.”
Ready to start living the life you used to think was impossible? Don’t miss Eric’s powerful presentation to learn the tools to make it a reality.
Resources and Mentions:
- Vishen Lakhiani
- Tony Robbins
- T. Harv Eker
- Jack Canfield
Like what you heard? Don’t miss out on Eric’s other powerful talk on evolving your consciousness:
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Vision Board: A Beginner’s Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
- How to Make the Best Possible Vision Boards Using Feng Shui
- How Does Manifestation Work: A Guide to Manifest Your Dreams
What was your takeaway from Eric’s talk?
Do you resonate with what he describes?
We’d love to hear about it. Share it with us in the comments below!