What are the ingredients that go into making a super-functional team?
On today’s Superhumans at Work episode, we’re joined by the founder of contently.com Shane Snow to discuss the science and history behind building successful teams. If you are a team leader or aspiring to be one, you do not want to miss out on this insightful interview.
Listen out for:
- Shane’s story of how he started – https://contently.com/.
- The key to successfully working with freelancers.
- Dysfunctional vs Super-functional teams.
- Are you recruiting people that push your thinking?
- The 2 action steps you can take today to build your personal dream team.
Want to bring in ideas from Mindvalley into your company? Reach out to us: www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Grab a copy of Shane’s book: https://www.shanesnow.com/dreamteams
The Intellectual Humility quiz – https://www.shanesnow.com/take-the-intellectual-humility-assessment
Like this episode?
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- Why Teams Fall Apart (and What You Can Do to Prevent It)
- How To Manage A Happy Team
- 5 Recommended Leadership Classes You Can Take for Free
About Shane Snow
Shane Snow is an award-winning entrepreneur and journalist who has helped expose gun traffickers and government corruption, explored abandoned buildings and sewers around the world, eaten only ice cream for weeks in the name of science, and taught hundreds of thousands of people to work better through his books, including the #1 business bestseller Dream Teams.
Snow speaks globally about innovation and human behavior, has performed comedy on Broadway, and has been in the running for the Pulitzer Prize for investigative journalism.
His writing has appeared in GQ, Fast Company, Wired, The New Yorker, and more. He is currently a board member of the media technology company Contently, and the investigative journalism nonprofit The Hatch Institute.