‘Millennials love to take risks. They love to question things. They want to understand why.’
The generation gap in the workplace is becoming more and more prevalent in today’s times. Resulting in a huge contrast of outlooks, opinions, beliefs, skills, attitudes, and behaviours among the older and younger generations, it’s never been more important to bridge the gap. To shed some light on how to do so, we invited a Professor in Leadership and expert in Team Management, Mario Julio.
Listen out for:
- The characteristics that differentiate millennials and older generations.
- How to bridge the gap between centennials, millennials and the others.
- Is Instant Gratification a bad thing?
- The 5 Pillars of Company Culture.
- The key to developing a leadership mindset.
Like this episode?
About Mario Julio
Mario Julio is the General Manager of the service delivery center of PwC Argentina, a division that employs +1000 people, including students and professionals.
Mario is also a professor at UADE (University in Argentina), in charge of ‘Excellence Leadership’ seminars. He has given several talks and published several articles related to leadership, millennials, work-life balance, team management, and the future of work, among others.