‘Your personality should be based upon your chosen goals.’
In this Superhumans at Work podcast, we’re debunking the pervasive myths about our personalities that are extremely prominent in our pop culture. Get ready for some massive psychology knowledge bombs to be dropped!
Listen out for:
- Why you don’t have an innate personality – YOU get to create it!
- The Extrovert/Introvert Label Myth.
- Why Personality Tests create fixed mindsets and can be psychologically destructive.
- Why you need to stop trying to ‘Find Yourself’.
- 4 Factors that will change your personality.
- How to start proactively designing and creating yourself from now on.
Like this episode?
Pick up a copy of Ben’s book, here – Personality Isn’t Permanent
About Benjamin Hardy
Benjamin Hardy, Ph.D., is an organizational psychologist and the bestselling author of Willpower Doesn’t Work and Personality Isn’t Permanent. His blogs have been read by over 100 million people and are featured on Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, and many others. Ben is also a regular contributor to Inc. and Psychology Today.
From 2015 to 2018, Ben grew his email list to over 350,000 people as the #1 writer in the world on Medium.com.
He lives in Orlando, Florida, with his wife and five amazing children.