Should we really be friends with something that scares us?
By the end of this powerful presentation, Lisa Nichols guarantees to have us screaming “yes, YES!”. Lisa shows us how to transform our relationship with fear, and instead, how we can use it as fuel to become the best version of ourselves—the version we know we were born to be.
A renowned speaker from “The Secret,” as well as Mindvalley’s beloved teacher of the Speak And Inspire Quest, Lisa shares how liberating it is to own our power unapologetically. She is a soul speaker, and her ability to shake anyone to the core will not disappoint.
Are you ready to take the leap into your unlimited potential? Tune in to Lisa’s fiery, soul-stirring, heart-wrenching and humorous A-Fest presentation to get started.
“So look fear in the face.And then stand on the edge.Hold fear, don’t wait for the fear to leave you.Hold fear in one hand and passion in the other and leap.LEAP!”
In this riveting episode you’ll discover:
- Why Fear Isn’t as Scary As We Think if We Just Do this One Thing
- How to Biohack Fear Through Our Imperfections
- Why we Say “Yes” Twice in a Row
- Lisa’s Lowest Point in Her Life and How She Turned It Around
- Questions to Ask Ourselves to Redesign the Experience Called “You”
- How Lisa’s Teacher told her Never to Speak In Public
- Practical Exercises to Implement to Deal with Fear
- A Powerful Daily Mantra to Keep Us On Track
- What Happened when Lisa Got Scared on Oprah
- What We Can Learn from Lisa’s Grandma
“You’re not sentenced to your future, you have an opportunity to your future. And if it doesn’t make you a little afraid, then you ain’t playing big enough.”
Ready to step into your full potential and shatter any doubts or fears? Join the presentation today!
Resources and Mentions:
- Abundance Now by Lisa Nichols
- The Secret
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
Still want more? We recommend:
- Lisa Nichols On How To Live With Purpose And Inspire Others Every Day
- Speak & Inspire with Lisa Nichols, a Mindvalley Quest
- From Single Mom with $12 in Her Bank Account to CEO with Global Fame
- Are You Feeling Knocked Down? Here’s How to Rise Again, with Lisa Nichols
Resonate with this presentation? Consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Lisa’s talk?
What did you think of Lisa’s mantra suggestions?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.