What is your definition of a rich life?
Transformational finance advisor, New York Times bestselling author and entrepreneur Ramit Sethi drops loads of juicy insights on how to live a truly rich life – not only in our finances, but in our health, our relationships, our career, and our well-being.
Ramit dives deep into the psychology behind the abundance mindset versus the scarcity mindset, and how to develop habits and thought patterns to attract abundance into our
From small time blogger to leading personal finance coach, Ramit shares his story of persistence and systems that transformed his life. He drops powerful, actionable tips on how we too can get started to create a life of abundance.
Money is one of the most important thing you will face in your life.
Abundant people know that their future is more powerful than their past. Look to create new opportunities instead of protecting what you’ve already got.— Ramit Sethi
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why we need to create our own definition of a rich life
- The psychology of money (this is powerful)
- The Abundance mindset vs. the Scarcity mindset
- The importance of both small and big wins
- The 3 things that make Ramit’s life rich
- Ramit’s #1 tip for any millennial looking to increase their financial wealth
- Why developing systems is critical for long-term success (and how to set up your own)
- Ramit’s top investing tips on stocks, crypto and property
- Why we should be investing automatically and regularly every month
- The truth about the American Dream (this totally makes sense)
- The 3 factors we need to consider in investing in real estate
- Tips for the newbie investor to get started
- The importance of having non-negotiables
- The power of automation
Your future is bigger than your past.— Ramit Sethi
You have something important to say, and the world needs to hear it.
Are you ready to discover the life of abundance you’ve always dreamed of? Ramit’s interview is not one you’ll want to miss.
Resources and Mentions:
As inspired as we are? Check out these related articles:
- 5 Money Brules (Bulls*** Rules) Parents Pass On To Their Kids
- 8 Important Quotes On Making Money & Leveraging Your Mind For Success
- How Better Money Habits Will Help You Accumulate Wealth
What’s your biggest takeaway from this incredible interview with Ramit?
Let us know in your review below!