The question is: are your goals worthy of you?
Founder and CEO of Mindvalley, Vishen Lakhiani, shares the journey which led him from being VP of a prestigious tech company at 26 – but miserable – and how he left his job to pursue his true dream: personal transformation.
Like many of us, Vishen shares how he was a victim of cultural programming that often places an overemphasis on career and financial success, and, how we can stop living someone else’s dream and start living the bold, vibrant, audacious life we’ve always truly desired.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Mindvalley started in an unexpected place
- Why bold missions are the ultimate business advantage
- How envisioning is more important than talent, venture capital or execution
- How realism is nothing more than a form of a socially acceptable form of pessimism
- The lie of the hustle and how to avoid burnout
- How OKRs have the power to transform your business
- The dark side of vision and singular obsession
- Why we need to think 10 years ahead and speak as if it’s already happening
- The importance of having an aligned vision in any business or relationship
- How meditation practice accelerated Vishen’s career
- The valuable lesson Vishen learned from Bob Proctor
When you dream big, your problems become small.— Vishen Lakhiani
Stop living small and start living the life you were too scared to even dream of. Listen to Vishen share how to make it possible today.
Resources and Mentions:
- Lisa Nicholls
- Bob Proctor
- Elon Musk
- Jim Kwik
- Peter Diamandis
- Naveen Jain (Viome)
- Tim Johnson
- Arianna Huffington
- Jon and Missy Butcher (Lifebook)
Connect with Vishen:
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Proven Strategies From Joel Brown For Envisioning Your Way To Great Success
- How To Use The Power Of Envisioning To Change Your Life
- How To Believe In Yourself With Unshakable Faith
What was your favorite lesson from Vishen’s talk?
Let us know in your review.