When you have a big heart, the full world fits in.
Live from Mindvalley’s stage, globally revered spiritual and humanitarian leader and ambassador of peace, Sri Sri Ravi, shares his teachings and helps awaken the peace and compassion within all of us.
Founder of the International Association for Human Values, the Art of Living, and a rapidly growing presence across 156 countries, Sri Sri’s humble yet powerful practices have transformed an estimated 450 million lives.
Clarity in mind, purity in heart and sincerity in action.— Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 2 single things needed to transform the world
- The principle of non-violence and how to get aligned with our dharma
- How to deal with negative people and how Sri Sri elevates people’s consciousness so rapidly
- The type of meditation Sri Sri developed that has helped millions reduce stress and anxiety
- What makes us truly human and if we need to fear AI
- Why we need to embrace confusion in our spiritual growth and how to get connected with our intuition
- The 7 layers that need to be in harmony to discover peace
- Sri Sri’s philosophy on education, politics and correctional facilities
- A quick, simple “desktop meditation” we can do anytime at work
- How Sri Sri’s peace building efforts in Columbia lead to a peace treaty (this story is incredible)
- The useful meditation app that we can use to forward our practice everyday
- A 12-minute guided meditation from Sri Sri himself
- Live Q&A from the audience
A violence-free society, disease-free body, quiver free breath, confusion-free mind, inhibition-free intellect, trauma-free memory, and a sorrow-free soul is the birthright of every human being.
— Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Learn the tools and practices to discover true peace and transform the world. Tune into Sri Sri share his wisdom today.
Resources and Mentions:
- The Art of Living Foundation
- Sudarshan Kriya meditation
- Sattva App
- Welcome Home Troops program
- Almost Sunrise
- Mahatma Ghandi
- Martin Luther King
- Nelson Mandela
Connect with Sri Sri Ravi:
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy:
- How To Practice Compassion Meditation By Buddhist Monk Gelong Thubten
- What Is Compassion? Looking Beyond Yourself For A Better World
- Why Elevating Human Consciousness Is The Key To A More Compassionate World [INFOGRAPHIC]