What if work fueled you rather than extracted from you?
In Part 2 (of 4) of Vishen Lakhiani’s series on workplace culture, the founder of Mindvalley reveals the 5 quick things that CEOs and supervisors need to do that will radically change the way employees show up (and, if you’re on the other end, make ‘work’ the most fun and most fueling part of your day!)
In 5 minutes you’ll learn:
- The lie of work and why we don’t have to trade our passions for a paycheck
- How to boost worker productivity and help each employee become their best self
- Why the Mindvalley team starts their morning huddle at 11:30am
- How the average Mindvalley employee becomes more fit and loses weight in just a few months after joining the company
- Why morning autonomy is critical for success in any organization
- Why mindfulness and meditation is essential to bring a workplace to the next level
Ready to re-think how work works?
You’ll learn all this (and more!) in only 5 minutes.
Resources and Mentions:
[Listen to Part 1 here. And stay tuned for Part 3 and Part 4 of this mini-series on workplace culture.]
Connect with Vishen:
As inspired as we are? Here are a few related articles you’ll enjoy!
- Chakra Balancing: How Chakras Provide A Map For Healing And Manifesting Your Ideal Life
- 5 Easy Steps To Self-Healing In 5 Minutes
- What Are Binaural Beats And How They Work?
Does your work fuel you?
Let us know your thoughts in your review!