Face the world with a healthy bill of skepticism
In this reverse interview, Mindvalley founder and CEO, Vishen Lakhiani, is interviewed by Shaman Durek on the Ancient Wisdom podcast. Vishen and Shaman Durek explain how we’re living in an illusion and that the first step to becoming a master of life is understanding this false reality.
They break down some of the biggest lies in the modern world and explain how it is not about how we can escape it, but rather about growing our consciousness. They dive deep into the notion of time, the pressures of hard work and hustle, and the different levels of personal development.
Vishen and Shaman Durek discuss the relationship between science and spirituality, what it means to be a soul having a human experience and many other key ideas from some of the world’s foremost spiritual teachers.
My life is dedicated to spreading conscious practices and enlightened ideas across the world.
— Vishen Lakhiani
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why independent thinking is critical and the danger of the human photocopy machine
- The temple of light and how our workspace affects our rate of personal growth
- The 4 pillars that compose a human being
- The wouldn’t it be nice game and the power of segmented intentions
- How Vishen doubled his sales using the Silva method and how to tap into our intuition
- Cosmocentrism and the 2 greatest intentions of our soul
- Why the most important thing is our rate of personal growth (even above our business, relationships, and career)
- Why nationality and the individual self is an illusion
- The 4 stages of development and how to get in tune with intuitive inspiration
- The 2 ways transformation can take place (this is interesting)
- How to discern true teachers from distractions
- How the current education system needs to change (but why we aren’t doing it)
- How Vishen’s meditation practice brought him from being a broke engineer to building one of the biggest mindfulness education platforms on the globe
Ready to understand the grander meaning of what it means to be human? Don’t miss Vishen and Shaman Durek’s interview today.
The Code of The Extraordinary Mind
If you enjoyed the episode, you’d love the book. Vishen’s New York Times’ best-selling book, The Code of The Extraordinary Mind is a blueprint of laws to help us break free from the shackles of ordinary life. What would your life look like if you could forget the rules of the past, and redefine what happiness, purpose, and success mean for you?
Resources and Mentions:
- Ancient Wisdom Today
- The Code of Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- Superheroes at Work (TBA) by Vishen Lakhiani
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Silva Method
- Neale Donald Welsch
- Dave Asprey
- Esther Nicks
- Maslow’s pyramid
- Sugata Mitra
- Nassim Haramein
- Don Miguel Ruiz
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Serena Williams
- Martin Luther King
- Elon Musk
- Marisa Peer
- Peter Diamandis
- World Health Summit
Connect with Shaman Durek:
Connect with Vishen:
Inspired? Apart from The Code, here are a few related articles we think you’ll enjoy!
- The Scientific Evidence Behind Intuition (And Why It Matters)
- Levels Of Consciousness Psychology – How To Rise To The Top?
Leave us a review on what you enjoyed the most in this episode!